Book Title: U Chic: The College Girl's Guide to Everything: Dealing with Dorms, Classes, Sororities, Social Media, Dating, Staying Safe, and Making the Most Out of the Best Four Years of Your Life
Release Date: 2017-04-04
Author: Christie Garton
- The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life
- 1001 Things Every College Student Needs to Know: Like Buying Your Books Before Exams Start
- Goodnight Dorm Room: All the Advice I Wish I Got Before Going to College
- The Freshman Survival Guide: Soulful Advice for Studying, Socializing, and Everything In Between
- College Hacks
- The Naked Roommate: And 107 Other Issues You Might Run Into in College (Naked Roomate)
- U Chic's Getting a Grip on Your Freshman Year: The College Girl's First Year Action Plan
- The Naked Roommate: For Parents Only: A Parent's Guide to the New College Experience: Calling, Not Calling, Packing, Preparing, Problems, Roommates, ... Matters when Your Child Goes to College
- 1001 Things Every Teen Should Know Before They Leave Home: Or Else They'll Come Back
- Stuff Every Graduate Should Know: A Handbook for the Real World (Stuff You Should Know)
Want to know a secret about life in college?
Everyone―from the social butterfly in freshman orientation to the top student in Bio 101―feels a little unsure about the college experience. And that's completely normal! In fact, everyone could use a little help sometimes, especially in their first year. We know, because we've been there.
But don't worry: We have you covered! From the day you set foot on campus until the day you wear a cap and gown, get advice from a source you can trust: the expert and diverse team of all―star college students and recent grads behind U Chic.
Campus Living ― managing roommate relationships, and settling in that first semester
Academics ― schedules, majors, academic resources, and strategies for staying on top of your studies
Social Life ― tips and tricks on making friends, getting involved, and finding love in the age of apps
Health & Safety ― partying smart, coping with the winter blues, and knowing when to ask for help
College Perks ― internships, study abroad, spring break, and more!
Plus! A brand new chapter on being a non―traditional student―its challenges, its joys, and how you can take charge of your college experience.
We've got answers to your most burning college questions and tons of practical tips to ensure that you have the best four years of your life.
We Are Supporting 1,000 Dreams: Every copy of UChic sold helps fund scholarships for high school― and college―aged women with big dreams. Learn more about UChic's 1,000 Dreams mission at UChic.com.