Book Title: Fundamentals of Surveying Practice Exam, 4th Ed.
Publisher: Professional Publications, Inc.
Author: George M. Cole PhD PE PLS
Realistic Problems for Exam-Like Preparation
FUNDAMENTALS OF SURVEYING PRACTICE EXAM
Fourth EditionFundamentals of Surveying Practice Exam
includes 110 multiple-choice problems consistent with the two sessions of the NCEES computer-based fundamentals of surveying (FS) exam’s scope of topics and level of difficulty. Like on the actual exam, an average of 3 minutes is required to solve each problem in this book. Comprehensive step-by-step solutions illustrate efficient problem-solving approaches and link common situations in current surveying practice to background information and history.
Taking the practice exam under the same constraints as the FS exam will enhance your time-management skills and prepare you to use the NCEES supplied reference handbook. Then, you can easily evaluate your performance and identify areas for further review.Fundamentals of Surveying Practice Exam will help you to:
- familiarize yourself with the exam scope
- connect relevant theory to exam-like problems
- identify quick and accurate problem-solving approaches
- solve problems comfortably in an exam-like setting
Also Available for FS Exam CandidatesSurveyor Reference ManualSurveying Solved Problems for the FS and PS Exams
- Basic Sciences
- Boundary and Cadastral Survey Law
- Business Concepts
- Geographic Information Systems
- Graphical Communication and Mapping
- Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
- Professional Communication
- Spatial Data Acquisition and Reduction